Working with Scout Troops is one of our favorite things to do! At our exciting art workshops each Scout will receive a Treehouse Art Studio fun patch!
Upcoming Scout Workshops
Community Service WorkshopsREGISTER for Community Service Workshops through Blue Valley Recreation by calling (913)685-6000 or with activity # HERE
Nov. 21, 2019:
SCHOOL AGE Scouts: Community Service Workshop, Holiday Ornaments
Scouts, join us in spreading holiday cheer by painting and embellishing two ornaments: one to donate and one to keep. Participants may leave one ornament with us to donate to Meals on Wheels or donate it to a person/organization of their choice. All participants will receive a Treehouse Art Studio fun patch. All levels of Scouts welcome! You may register as individuals or whole troops. 2 sessions available.
Ages 5 and up
Thursday 4:30-5:30 PM 11/21 $13 Activity #256054-03
Thursday 6:00-7:00 PM 11/21 $13 Activity #256054-04
Location: Blue Valley Activity Center: 6545 W. 151st Street Overland Park, KS
$25 per artist, $250 (10 artist) minimum.
Reservations for Spring 2020 Bridging Ceremonies will open in January. Bridgings are held Monday-Thursday.
LOCATION: BLUE VALLEY ACTIVITY CENTER, 6545 W. 151ST ST OVERLAND PARK, KS 66223
CLICK HERE to contact Treehouse Art Studio about a bridging ceremony or give us a call at (913)909-6988.
Payment required when booking. Due to supplies and instructor costs, no refunds are given.
Our 2 hour Bridging Ceremony/Art Package includes:
- an art workshop in which each girl will create a beautiful piece of art as a bridging keepsake.
- a lovely bridging ceremony (families welcome).
- a personalized bridging certificate for each girl.
- a Treehouse Art Studio bridging fun patch for each girl
- an art project and instruction.
- an organized bridging ceremony ( bridge, script for the ceremony: each girl will have a line to speak).
- a stress free experience for the leaders. We'll handle the organization and flow of the ceremony.
- a bridging certificate for each girl.
- a Treehouse Art Studio bridging fun patch.
- any snacks and/or refreshments if desired.
Outline of Bridging Ceremony:
- 1 hour in the art room where Treehouse Art Studio instructors will provide instruction and guidance as each girl creates a beautiful art project (options listed below). Art instruction will begin promptly at start time.
- 15 minute ceremony rehearsal led by Treehouse Art Studio instructors.
- Bridging Ceremony (families welcome) will begin after the first 75 minutes of workshop. Ex: If your start time is 5:00, please have families return for the Bridging Ceremony that will begin at 6:15.
- After the ceremony is complete we will turn it over to you for refreshments and socializing.
Project Options: Each artist will have a beautiful masterpiece to take home! Choose one of these fun projects:
Washi Journal and Flower Pen
Owl on Canvas
Dot Rainbow on Canvas